Chandarana Supermarkets is one of the Oldest Supermarkets in Kenya Having Been Established In 1964 as a Grocery Shop. Currently Chandarana Has Eight (8) Stores Seven In Nairobi and One in Mombassa South Coast (Diani).
The Chains Aims to Be the Supermarket of Choice in Kenya:
1. To Provide Quality Customer Service
2. Maintain Quality and Motivated Manpower
3. To Ensure the Company’s Long Term Professional and Financial Viability; while Protecting the Environment.
Our Values Are:
• Passion for Health
• Safe, Fresh and Tasty Food
• Our Focus on Delivering Great Products at Fair Prices
• A History of Innovation and Leadership &
• A Strong Regard for the Social, Ethical and Environmental Effects of Our Operation Have
• Continued to Stand the Test of Time